Thursday, January 23, 2014

Art x 3

In this project we had to pass along the projects to other people, so that when we got the third one, we had to make it ours.  This was the hardest project so far... It was beyond hard to let go of each piece and then somehow turn the last piece into "my own".  The first piece I worked on I had no idea what to do, it was so scary using this blank white paper to create something that was going to completely change two more times.  The second one was a little easier because I had something to work on top of, it felt like a real collage. However, the third one was the hardest.  I received this scary looking eyeball raining down on the letters dream.  I didn't feel that it was anything that I could call my own, so I completely changed it.  It became orange, with pictures of couples, representing the dreams of having a love life in Hollywood.  A few hidden Pictures show through to symbolize the elements included in a celebrity life.  The first layer of words shows through a little and adds to the final touch.  I enjoy my final piece a lot and I hope you do too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment