Monday, June 9, 2014

Is it over?

Why has something so good have to end so quickly? This was my first year of art and I feel as if I have more to give.  The fate of not starting art earlier was a bad one, but who says I have to stop here.  I loved many projects we have done this year but also realized somethings that weren't meant for me.  Drawing I fell in love with and I hope it does not stop here.  Also, pottery turned out to be much better after I got used to it.  Throughout the year I grew significantly, and not just in art.  I grew as a person and in how I view myself.  With many great teachers I learned my strengths and my weaknesses. I wish I could live it again, senior year was so much fun.  I never thought, thinking back to my freshman year, that I would have come as far as I have.  Even on a pride level, for one of my art pieces was chosen to be shown in a county wide art show.  I am thankful for the times of learning I have had I just wish this art class could continue another year! I'm actually going to miss this place!

1 comment: